HotNewHipHop.com Daily Hip Hop Music, Videos, Mixtapes and News. Check Out Our Twitter (@HotNewHipHop), Facebook Page (RealHotNewHipHop), Youtube Channel (HotNewHipHop)
Snoop Dogg Fans Can Smoke With Him In Hulu's New Virtual Reality Experience
by Aron A. on May 23, 2018 at 11:31 pm
If you've ever wanted to smoke a blunt with Snoop Dogg, here's your […]
Pusha T Reveals Official "DAYTONA" Tracklist
by Aron A. on May 23, 2018 at 10:27 pm
Pusha T's "DAYTONA" features Kanye West and Rick Ross.https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/pusha-t-reveals-official-daytona-tracklist-news.50911.htm […]
Post Malone Shows The First Tattoo He's Ever Done Himself
by Alex Zidel on May 23, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Friendship is allowing Post Malone to draw whatever this is on your […]
Lil Yachty & Lovele$$ Air Out Ice Cream Paint Jobs In "No Regrets"
by Devin Ch on May 23, 2018 at 9:52 pm
Lovele$$ drops the video for "No Regrets" with a scorching summer in […]
Idris Elba Is The Leading Man Behind Netflix's "Hunchback Of Notre Dame" Revival
by Chantilly Post on May 23, 2018 at 9:51 pm
Idris Elba is re-creating a Disney classic. […]
Philthy Rich Spits Fire With Rexx Life Raj & ALLBLACK On "Dope Boy"
by Alex Zidel on May 23, 2018 at 9:36 pm
Philthy Rich releases another track from his upcoming […]
6ix9ine Claims Next Album Will Feature Drake, Travis Scott & More
by Devin Ch on May 23, 2018 at 9:35 pm
Bold claims from the rainbow rapper.https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/6ix9ine-claims-next-album-will-feature-drake-travis-scott-and-more-news.50907.htm […]
Alex Da Kid Opens Up About Eminem & Dr. Dre's Recording Process
by Mitch Findlay on May 23, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Alex Da Kid details mixing alongside two of the most legendary artists in the game. […]
Diplo & Mark Ronson Are Now Silk City With A New Single
by Chantilly Post on May 23, 2018 at 9:30 pm
Silk City have made their official debut. https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/diplo-and-mark-ronson-are-now-silk-city-with-a-new-single-new-song.1978721.htm […]
Raz Simone Drops His First Album In Two Years "Closer"
by Aron A. on May 23, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Raz Simone drops off his latest project "Closer."https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/raz-simone-drops-his-first-album-in-two-years-closer-new-mixtape.118073.htm […]
Weather ForecastCurrentlyPartly CloudyToday is forecast to be Cooler than yesterday. Showers and thunderstorms late.Thursday 05/24 90%Chance of a ThunderstormPartly cloudy skies early with heavy thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 89F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.Thursday Night 05/24 20%Partly CloudyPartly to mostly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.Friday 05/25 80%ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 88F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Friday Night 05/25 20%Partly CloudyCloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.Saturday 05/26 90%ThunderstormThunderstorms. High 87F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Saturday Night 05/26 50%Chance of a ThunderstormMostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low around 70F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Sunday 05/27 20%Partly CloudyMostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 87F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.Sunday Night 05/27 20%Partly CloudyA few clouds from time to time. Low 71F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Monday 05/28 40%Chance of RainRain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 89F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Monday Night 05/28 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.